Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Changing of the seasons

Even though the weather is staying gorgeous so far, autumn is definitely here. On one hand, I am a sad that summer is over because this was one of the best and was full of great people and fun experiences. I will also miss the warm weather and the activities that go along with it. On the other hand, I am excited for fall and winter and all they bring. There is the beauty of the changing colors, storms, and hopefully snow. The  holidays which are full of family and traditions. The parties with friends on Halloween and New Years. And favorite activities such as drinking eggnog, snowboarding, and reading in warmth while it is cold and windy outside.

So I bid a fond farewell to summer but know I will probably be longing for its return by February.(Being in  Oregon, it will probably rain nonstop until then.) Hoping fall and winter contain many great times and hopefully more snow than rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment