Friday, July 20, 2012

Dark Knight Rises

I wanted this post to be a movie review for my favorite comic book character and the final movie in Christopher Nolan's (who BTW is absolute gold at writing and directing) epic Batman trilogy. I wanted to write about how it closed the series well and tied up story lines.

However, it just felt shallow writing a long post about it considering the tragedy that occurred in Aurora, Colorado. It was extremely sad and sobering to read the story as soon as I got home from the midnight showing. My heart and prayers go out to the victims and their families. I can't imagine the shock and pain that is being felt there. May God be with them and comfort them.

Only thought I can take from this is a reminder to always live your life with no regrets when it come to your friends, family, and others you care about. Make sure they know how you feel and enjoy whatever time you spend with them because it could be the last. Life is fleeting and you or them could be gone in an instant, whether it be in a accident, natural causes, or even something as random and senseless as this shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment